Calcium carbonate, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), cholecalciferol
Directions for use
Take 2 tablets per day with a meal and a glass of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) published the following information on the effects of calcium and vitamin D3, among other things, as part of the Health Claims Regulation of 2012:
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Calcium contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
- Calcium contributes to normal signal transmission between nerve cells
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth
The approved general health statements about vitamin D are:
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium
- Vitamin D contributes to normal calcium levels in the blood
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D is needed for healthy growth and the development of bones in children
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children
All of our products are developed using high-quality ingredients and the evidence-based dosages recommended by nutritionists and industry experts. The production is carried out to the highest German standards and in cooperation with independent specialists. Our products are also tested in multi-level quality controls by external laboratories and institutes.
At GloryFeel, we only offer products that we ourselves consume on a regular basis. Products that support you to lead a healthy and thriving life, full of joie de vivre, and to feel good all round. If you are dissatisfied with any of our products, send us your order back within 365 days and we will refund the full purchase price.