Zinc bisglycinate, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
Directions for use
Take 1 tablet per day with a glass of water with a meal.
The European Food Safety Authority, EFSA for short, has published the following information on the effect of zinc within the framework of the Health Claims Regulation 2012:
- contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism
- contributes to normal fertility and reproduction (reproductive capacity)
- contributes to normal cognitive function
- contributes to normal immune system function
- contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
- contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism
- contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- has a function in cell division
All of our products are developed using high-quality ingredients and the evidence-based dosages recommended by nutritionists and industry experts. The production is carried out to the highest German standards and in cooperation with independent specialists. Our products are also tested in multi-level quality controls by external laboratories and institutes.
At GloryFeel, we only offer products that we ourselves consume on a regular basis. Products that support you to lead a healthy and thriving life, full of joie de vivre, and to feel good all round. If you are dissatisfied with any of our products, send us your order back within 365 days and we will refund the full purchase price.